Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dawn's southern cornbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dawn's southern cornbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dawn's southern cornbread recipe. You can have dawn's southern cornbread using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dawn's southern cornbread:
- You need 2 cup of Self rising buttermilk corn meal.
- Provide 1 large of Egg.
- Provide 1 1/3 cup of Milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of Vegetable oil or bacon grease.
- Get 2 tbsp of Bacon grease.
Steps to make Dawn's southern cornbread:
- preheat oven to 450°, put 2 tbsp bacon grease in a 8 to 9 inch cast iron skillet, while preheating oven melt bacon grease..
- Beat egg in a medium bowl. Stir in milk, oil and cornmeal mix until smooth. Batter should be creamy and pourable, if too thick, add 1 to 2 tbsp of milk and pour into the prepared skillet or pan..
- bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown or a toothpick comes out clean from the center.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes and place on your dish. Cut into and enjoy.
If you find this Dawn's southern cornbread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.