Slow Cooker Ratatouille.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, slow cooker ratatouille. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Ratatouille is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Slow Cooker Ratatouille is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have slow cooker ratatouille using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Ratatouille:
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 medium of eggplant.
- Get 1 medium of zuchinni, cut into 1inch. cubes.
- Take 1 medium of red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of red bell pepper, cored, seeded, & chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of green bell pepper, cored, seeded, & chopped.
- Take 2 clove of garlic, minced or put through a garlic press.
- Get 24 oz of canned, whole tomatoes.
- Prepare 24 oz of canned, whole tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of dried basil.
- Get 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 of Hot cooked rice.
- Take 6 tbsp of grated Parmesean cheese.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Ratatouille:
- Heat Olive oil in skillet over medium high heat. Saute the eggplant, zuchinni, onion, red & green bell peppers, and garlic until vegetables look golden, but not brown – about 15 mins..
- Put the vegetable mixture, tomatoes, salt, basil, thyme, pepper, and bay leaf in the slow cooker. Turn on low and cook for 6-8 hours. Remove the bay leaf and serve over rice. Garnish each serving with 1tablespoon Parmesean cheese..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food slow cooker ratatouille recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply