Baked Ratatouille with Bacon.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, baked ratatouille with bacon. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Ratatouille with Bacon is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Baked Ratatouille with Bacon is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked ratatouille with bacon using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Ratatouille with Bacon:
- Prepare 2 stick of carrot.
- Take 2 of medium sized potatoes.
- Take 4 of tomatoes.
- Take 6 of strips of bacon.
- Take 1 of shredded mozarella.
- Prepare 1 of shredded parmesan.
- Prepare 1 of chopped parsley.
- Take 1 of chopped basil.
- Prepare 3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Get 1 tsp of dried thyme.
Instructions to make Baked Ratatouille with Bacon:
- Cut vegetables into flat circles.
- Grease baking pan and lay out the vegetables one kind after another. This recipe will make 2 layers using a small baking pan..
- Once all vegetables are laid down, add seasoning on top – salt, pepper, herbs. Make sure to spread evenly..
- Top with strips of bacon and then add the cheeses..
- Bake covered with foil for 15 mins at 356°F. Remove cover and broil for 10 more mins to brown the cheese on top..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food baked ratatouille with bacon recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply