Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Boiled egg bhurji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boiled egg bhurji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and have something good. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to boiled egg bhurji recipe. You can cook boiled egg bhurji using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Boiled egg bhurji:
- Prepare 4 of boiled eggs.
- Provide 2 of onions finely chopped.
- Use 2 of tomatoes finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of capsicum chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of smoked mustard oil.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use For of for garnishing or plating.
- Use 1/4 of onion finely chopped.
- You need as needed of Chopped cilantro.
- Take 1/2 of capsicum julienne.
- You need 1 of medium sized cucumber.
- Get 1 of lemon sliced.
Steps to make Boiled egg bhurji:
- Take a saucepan, add the smoked mustard oil. Keep the flame on medium. Add the ginger garlic paste to it. Sautè it for 2 mins..
- Now add the chopped onions. Fry them until golden brown..
- Then add the chopped tomatoes Keep the flame simmer. And cover it for 5 -8 mins. So that the tomatoes become soft in texture..
- Once the tomatoes are done, add the chopped capsicum. Add the spices now, turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt to taste. And the tomato ketchup too..
- Mix all of them nicely! And then add the minced boiled egg. Cover it for 2 mins..
- Serve hot in the plate garnished with your choice of garnishing!!.
- You can also try it the way I have garnished it! Enjoy with your family!.
If you find this Boiled egg bhurji recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.