A Family Recipe: Meltingly Tender Vegetable Ratatouille.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, a family recipe: meltingly tender vegetable ratatouille. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A Family Recipe: Meltingly Tender Vegetable Ratatouille is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. A Family Recipe: Meltingly Tender Vegetable Ratatouille is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook a family recipe: meltingly tender vegetable ratatouille using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make A Family Recipe: Meltingly Tender Vegetable Ratatouille:
- Take 2 of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- Make ready 1/2 of Onion.
- Make ready 2 of Green peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Bell peppers (red or yellow).
- Prepare 1 of Optional extras (king oyster or shimeji mushrooms, bacon etc. ).
- Prepare 1 can of Canned tomato.
- Make ready 1 of half the tomato can Water.
- Make ready 1 of Soup stock cubes.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Make ready 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
Steps to make A Family Recipe: Meltingly Tender Vegetable Ratatouille:
- Chop the eggplant and zucchini. Cut the onion, green peppers and bell pepper into 1~2 cm pieces..
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the garlic. When fragrant, add the onions and cook until soft..
- Add the rest of the vegetables and when the vegetables are coated with oil, add the canned tomato, water and stock cube and simmer..
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 5 minutes. When the vegetables are getting soft, remove the lid and simmer, evaporating the liquid..
- Stir occasionally while simmering. When the liquid is reduced, season with salt and pepper..
- Place the leftovers on top of a slice of bread and make pizza toast..
- Here I served it with sauteed pork..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food a family recipe: meltingly tender vegetable ratatouille recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!