Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Boiled yam & egg in cabbage sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boiled yam & egg in cabbage sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to boiled yam & egg in cabbage sauce recipe. You can cook boiled yam & egg in cabbage sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Boiled yam & egg in cabbage sauce:
- You need 1 of tuber of yam.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of medium cabbage.
- Use 5 of carrots.
- Get 2 of bulbs of medium onions.
- Use 5 of Fresh chili pepper.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 2 cubes of seasoning.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Boiled yam & egg in cabbage sauce:
- Peel the yam and cut into round pieces.
- Wash and put in a pot, put a pinch of salt and pour water until it covers the yam. Cook for 20mins.
- Sauce: wash and chop onions, pepper into tiny pieces. Cut carrots sticks (not very long), slice cabbage and rinse with salt and water..
- Put oil in a sauce pan and fry small amount of onions, pour in the remaining onions and pepper. Fry for 5 minutes and add in carrots..
- Break eggs into a bowl, put a pinch of salt and beat. Pour into sauce pan and allow to cook for a minute and stir..
- Put in cabbage and seasoning. And immediately bring down the pot (don't want the cabbage to get cook)..
If you find this Boiled yam & egg in cabbage sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply