Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Sausage Ragu Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Sausage Ragu Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Your home should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy sausage ragu pasta recipe. You can have spicy sausage ragu pasta using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Sausage Ragu Pasta:
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 300 g of pork sausages, casings removed.
- Use 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Get 1 of carrot, finely chopped.
- Use 1 of celery stick, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of fresh chilli, finely chopped.
- Use 400 g of tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1 tsp of soft brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of tomato puree.
- Get 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need Splash of red wine.
- Take 1 tsp of dried chilli flakes (adjust according to your preference).
- Get 400 g of fusilli or spirali pasta.
- Take of Basil.
- You need of Parmesan.
Steps to make Spicy Sausage Ragu Pasta:
- Heat up the olive oil in a large non-stick pan. Once the oil is hot, add the sausages and fry for a couple of minutes. Add the chopped onion, garlic, celery, carrot and chilli to the sausages and fry on a low/medium heat until the onion and celery are transparent and soft..
- Add the tin of chopped tomatoes. Add some water to the empty tin and swish around to use up the excess tomato sauce and add to the sauce. Add the brown sugar, tomato puree, balsamic vinegar, chilli flakes and red wine to the sauce. Stir and then leave to simmer and reduce (no lid and stir only occasionally)..
- While the sauce is simmering, put a large pot of water on to boil. Add salt to season the water..
- Once the water has reached boiling point, add the dried pasta and cook according to packet instructions (usually 9-11 mins)..
- Finely chop a couple of handfuls of basil and add to the sauce. Keep some aside to sprinkle over the final dish..
- Using a spoon or ladle, take a couple of spoonfuls of the starchy water from the boiling pasta and add to the sauce. This will add liquid whilst helping to thicken the sauce. The sauce should now be a good consistency (you can check by seeing if it covers the back of a wooden spoon)..
- Once the pasta has cooked, drain and add to the sauce. And mix in. Serve in bowls with grated parmesan and the remaining basil sprinkled over the top. Bon appetit!.
If you find this Spicy Sausage Ragu Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.