Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Schezwan Hakka Noodles 🍝 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Schezwan Hakka Noodles 🍝 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Schezwan Hakka Noodles 🍝 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. Possibly the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is not true. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, use the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to schezwan hakka noodles 🍝 recipe. You can have schezwan hakka noodles 🍝 using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Schezwan Hakka Noodles 🍝:
- You need of (Ching’s) Hakka Noodles (boiled) (150g).
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Use 3 tablespoons of (Ching’s) Schezwan Sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced ginger.
- Use 1 of small onion.
- You need of Bell peppers.
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- You need 1 of small carrot.
- Take of (Add veggies of your choice like mushrooms, sprouts or peas).
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of oil.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- Use 10 cups of water for boiling noodles.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Use 2 of eggs (scrambled).
- Prepare of (Boiled Meat as per your choice e.g: shredded chicken, beef, pork, shrimp or cooked and cut sausages).
- Use of Spring onions for garnishing.
Steps to make Schezwan Hakka Noodles 🍝:
- Scramble the eggs in little oil and keep aside.
- Bring water to a boil and add a tablespoon of oil..
- Add noodle cake to the water. Break it if you feel like. Boil it for 2-3 minutes on high flame.
- After 2-3 minutes strain the noodles in a colander and rinse under cold running water.
- Spread evenly in a large plate (and mix in little oil if you feel like the noodles are sticking to each other).
- In a deep bottomed wok add 3 tablespoons of oil..
- Add minced ginger and garlic.
- Add onions and sauté for a minute.
- Add all the veggies and sauté…don’t over cook…remember to keep the flame high.
- Add in the sauces and vinegar, with salt as per your taste. Remember Soy sauce has salt in it. I added 3 tablespoons of schezwan Chutney…you can reduce or increase the quantity depending on how spicy you like it..
- Add in the cooked meat of your choice and mix well.
- Add the noodles and make sure everything is mixed well.
- Add the scrambled eggs and mix.
- Garnish with spring onions cut finely.
- Enjoy 😉👍🏻.
- (I didn’t add any meat or veggies because I didn’t have them 🤦🏻♀️ or else my recipe would look as colourful as yours 🤪😛).
If you find this Schezwan Hakka Noodles 🍝 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.