Tator Tot Breakfast Casserole.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tator tot breakfast casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tator Tot Breakfast Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Tator Tot Breakfast Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tator tot breakfast casserole using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tator Tot Breakfast Casserole:
- Take 1 dozen of Eggs.
- Take 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 box of cooked sausage links (I used tysons already cooked sausage links).
- Take 1 packages of bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of dill weed.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Take 32 oz of oreida tator tots.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of minced onion.
Steps to make Tator Tot Breakfast Casserole:
- Pre-heat oven to 400.
- Cook package of bacon until crisp.
- While bacon is cooking, slice up sausage links and mix eggs, milk, sausage and seasonings together..
- As bacon is finishing up, stir in tator tots Into egg mixture..
- Grease a 9×11 pan and pour egg mixture into pan..
- Crumble cooked bacon on top and put dish in the oven..
- Bake for 35 minutes and check to make sure egg is mostly cooked..
- Pull the pan out and put shredded cheese on top and bake for another 10-15 minutes..
- Let cool a little bit and enjoy! :).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food tator tot breakfast casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!