Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Just Flour, Salt and Sugar. Easy to Measure Out Petit French Baguettes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Just Flour, Salt and Sugar. Easy to Measure Out Petit French Baguettes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Just Flour, Salt and Sugar. Easy to Measure Out Petit French Baguettes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Cash.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
While it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to just flour, salt and sugar. easy to measure out petit french baguettes recipe. You can have just flour, salt and sugar. easy to measure out petit french baguettes using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Just Flour, Salt and Sugar. Easy to Measure Out Petit French Baguettes:
- You need 100 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Provide 1/3 of to 1/2 teaspoon Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dry yeast.
- Provide 150 ml of Lukewarm water.
Steps to make Just Flour, Salt and Sugar. Easy to Measure Out Petit French Baguettes:
- If using a bread machine, set all ingredients in the machine and automate the process until the first rising by using "bread dough course"..
- [Kneading] Put all ingredients in a big bowl but separate salt from yeast. Then add lukewarm water. Mix them using cooking chopsticks or spoon..
- When the dough becomes crumbly, knead by hand. Patiently knead well for 10 minutes until the dough gets resilient and shiny..
- First Rising: When the dough becomes smooth, make it into a ball. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow it to rise triple in size..
- After the first rising is done, divide the dough into 6 pieces. Cover them with a wrung out damp kitchen towel or a bowl, and let it rest for 15 minutes..
- Shaping: Stretch the dough into an oval shape. You can stretch it gently with your hand without using a rolling pin (that way there is less pressure on the dough)..
- Take the dough from one end and fold the dough in 3 or roll it up and seal the edges well. Here you can also fill it with bacon or olives..
- This is a crispy chocolate French baguette filled with chocolate chips. Later you can also make a "condensed milk French baguette" filled with condensed milk + butter..
- Second rising: To get the crispy texture, spray water on the surface. You can also moisten the dough by using a brush as shown in the photo or back of a spoon..
- Allow the dough to rise double in size for the second time at a warm place with high humidity. If you are using an oven with bread-rising mode, set it at 40°C for about 30-40 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 220°C and bake it for about 15 minutes and it's done (in an electric oven bake at 230°C). Here in the photo, I added dried tomatoes and basil in the dough..
If you find this Just Flour, Salt and Sugar. Easy to Measure Out Petit French Baguettes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.