Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Anday Aaloo (Boiled Egg and Potato) Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Anday Aaloo (Boiled Egg and Potato) Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to anday aaloo (boiled egg and potato) curry recipe. You can have anday aaloo (boiled egg and potato) curry using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Anday Aaloo (Boiled Egg and Potato) Curry:
- Provide 5 of boiled eggs (as you needed).
- Prepare 4 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of oinon paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Get 2 of tomato paste.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of zeera powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of sabzi masala.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of yoghurt.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- Provide 3 of green chilli.
- Use of Garnish.
- Use leaves of Green coriander.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
Instructions to make Anday Aaloo (Boiled Egg and Potato) Curry:
- Boiled Eggs.
- Boil the potato.
- Heat oil fry oinon paste add Garlic, Ginger paste and tomato paste and fry till light brown..
- Add dry ingredients, yoghurt mix well and add 1/2 cup water and cook for 5 minutes until water dried and oil separate..
- Add boiled potatoes and mix gently..
- Add water and green chilli and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add boiled eggs and garnish the green coriander leaves and Garam Masala Powder..
- Serve hot with roti or naan..
If you find this Anday Aaloo (Boiled Egg and Potato) Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.