Strawberry Lime Cheesecake.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, strawberry lime cheesecake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Strawberry Lime Cheesecake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Strawberry Lime Cheesecake is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook strawberry lime cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Lime Cheesecake:
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Unsalted butter, melted.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Graham cracker crumbs.
- Make ready 32 oz of Cream Cheese (4 blocks softened).
- Make ready 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sour Cream.
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Make ready 1 cup of Sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- Take 1 of Lime, zest.
- Take 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Strawberries, hulled & halved.
- Get 1 of Lime, zest.
Steps to make Strawberry Lime Cheesecake:
- Preheat oven to 375degrees. In bowl, mix together the crust ingredients (sugar & graham crumbs first, followed by the melted butter) and press firmly into the bottom of a 10" springform pan that you coated with nonstick spray and lined the bottom with a cut-to-fit piece of parchment paper. Spray the top of that round cut paper with more nonstick spray. Place the now assembled and crust filled springform pan onto a sheet of heavy duty foil or a double to triple layer of regular foil, and wrap so that the foil covers the bottom and sides of the pan (At least half way up sides.). Set aside. In your stand mixer, beat the softened cream cheese & sour cream together. Slowly add each egg individually allowing time in between to fully mix in. Then add the cornstarch, sugar, lime zest & vanilla till combined and creamy. Pour the cheesecake mixture into the prepared springform pan with crust. Add that pan into a larger pan (I.e. Large roasting pan). With a large measuring cup or even la.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food strawberry lime cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!