Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Chicken Tikka Subway Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Chicken Tikka Subway Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that happen to be more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that difficult. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s chicken tikka subway sandwich recipe. To make whosayna’s chicken tikka subway sandwich you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whosayna’s Chicken Tikka Subway Sandwich:
- You need for of French Baguette:.
- Take 3 cups/250 grams of Maida (All purpose flour).
- You need 2 tsp of Yeast.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take as required of Veggies (Capsicum, Cucumber, Olives, Pickled Jalopenos slices, Onion rings, Tomatoes chopped, Lettuce shredds).
- Get can of toss all together for speeding up filling.
- Use 2 bowls of leftover Chicken Tikka (cubes).
- You need 3-4 of French Baguettes.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Use 4 tbsp of Tomato Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Mustard Sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Chilli Sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Use as required of Salt.
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Chicken Tikka Subway Sandwich:
- Mix dry ingredients, bind softer dough using water, then knead spraying oil, keep in a big bowl oil sprayed and let it rise till it's double in size. Punch back maida three to four portions, dust flour on working table and slightly roll into rough rectangular and fold like swiss roll, the lose end pinch so it does not open while baking, lay the open side on greased tray, slit on top with sharp knife. Make the other 2 in same manner..
- Let it fully rise, glaze with beaten egg and sprinkle dry flour or sesame or flax seeds or oats then Preheat oven and keep ice cubes with cold water in metal bowl on lower section of oven and keep your baking tray on middle section, bake in oven on 210°C till browned up. The ice cubes water will create steam and make the crust crispy and inside baguette will be soft. How to prepare Subway Sandwiches: Slit bread from side, from one end to the other.
- Fill in salad and tikka cubes then squeeze sauces on top. Or can mix sauces in salad with tikka cubes and do the filling.
If you find this Whosayna’s Chicken Tikka Subway Sandwich recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.