Lynn’s Beef Stew (Crockpot).
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, lynn’s beef stew (crockpot). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lynn’s Beef Stew (Crockpot) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Lynn’s Beef Stew (Crockpot) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lynn’s beef stew (crockpot) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lynn’s Beef Stew (Crockpot):
- Take 1 lb. of stew beef, browned and dredged in flour.
- Take to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder,.
- Get 1/2 cup of flour, for dredging.
- Prepare 28 oz. of can of diced tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- Get 3 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 4 cups of hot water.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 lb. of potatoes, cut into bite size pieces.
- Get 1 cup of carrots, peas or any other desired vegetables.
Steps to make Lynn’s Beef Stew (Crockpot):
- Brown the stew beef in a skillet on med-high heat, add salt, pepper and garlic powder, drain and dredge in flour. Add to crockpot sprayed with cooking spray..
- Add all other ingredients to the crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 4 hours..
- Remove the bay leaves and enjoy with a loaf of Italian bread..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food lynn’s beef stew (crockpot) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!