Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Apple Crumble recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Crumble recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Crumble recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Maybe the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is going. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple crumble recipe. To make apple crumble you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple Crumble:
- Use 1 of Large apple.
- You need 50 g of Sugar.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Get of Crumble:.
- Prepare 100 g of Flour.
- Take 50 g of Butter.
- Get 30 g of Sugar.
Instructions to make Apple Crumble:
- Cut the apple into 6 to 8 equal sections and then slice the sections into quarters. Limit the size of the quarter slices to approximately 5 millimeters..
- Cover the apple slices with sugar and cinnamon powder and then put them in an ovenproof dish..
- Put flour and butter in a plastic bag and crash it..
- Add sugar to 3 and then toss it all together. This should create the desired crumble..
- Pour the crumble from 4 to cover the apples in the dish from 2. After that, lightly press on the surface of the dish with your palm make sure everything is spread evenly..
- Bake at 180℃ until browned and enjoy. Apple Crumble goes very well with vanilla ice cream..
If you find this Apple Crumble recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.