Strawberry Cheesecake Layer Cake.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, strawberry cheesecake layer cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Strawberry Cheesecake Layer Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Strawberry Cheesecake Layer Cake is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook strawberry cheesecake layer cake using 22 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Cheesecake Layer Cake:
- Make ready of CHOCOLATE CAKE BASE.
- Get 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/4 of cup plus 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, melted warm butter.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hot water.
- Take of STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE LAYER.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Take 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 cup of whole strawberries, stems removed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, cold.
- Take 1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Make ready of WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING.
- Get 1 of recipe Stabalized Whipped Cream, 17recipe attached in direction step #17.
- Make ready of GARNISH.
- Get of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of choclate shavings.
Instructions to make Strawberry Cheesecake Layer Cake:
- MAKE CAKE.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray bottom and sides of a 9 inch springform pan with bakers,spray. Line bottom of pan with parchment paper, spray parchment with bakers spray.
- Whisk in a bowl the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another large bowl mix melted butter with brown sugar using a rubber spatula until blended.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and blend in.
- Add the flour/cocoa mixture all at once and stir until moistened.
- Pour hot water over the top and blend in, just until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, place pan on foil lined baking sheet and bake about 28 to 34 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan then run a thin knife around edges and realease sides of springform pan. Cool completely on rack. Clean and dry springform pan sides to use in next step for molding strawberry and cream layers.
- MAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESE CAKE LAYER.
- Slice strawberries abd puree in food processor or blender.
- Beat cream cheese, granulated sugar and vanilla until smooth, beat in strawberry puree.
- Beat heavy cream until soft peaks form, then add confectioner's sugar and beat just until it holds its shape.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture in 3 additions until just combined.
- Place cooled cake on work surface. Return sides of sprinform pan on cake and lock.
- Mound cheesecake into pan on top of cake and smooth it with offset spatula. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before adding cream layer.
- ADD WHIPPED CREAM TOPPUNG.
- Make Stabalized Whipped cream, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping.
- Spread on top of strawberry layer, smootj in top with off set spstula. Return to refrigerator fo at least 6 hours before carefully running a thin knife around pan and releasing sides.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and chocolate shavings.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food strawberry cheesecake layer cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply