Semi-Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Shortcake.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, semi-homemade strawberry cheesecake shortcake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Semi-Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Shortcake is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Semi-Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Shortcake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook semi-homemade strawberry cheesecake shortcake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Semi-Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Shortcake:
- Take 1 of prepackaged shortcake bread.
- Get 1 2/3 packages of Strawberry filling.
- Get 1 packages of Cool whip.
- Make ready 2 packages of 8oz cream cheese; room temperature.
- Take of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Make ready 1 packages of fresh strawberries.
Steps to make Semi-Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Shortcake:
- In a mixing bowl, cream together Cool whip, cream cheese, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar. Mix well until mixture is light and fluffy then set aside until step 3..
- On a large dish or sheet pan, distribute shortcake bread and add fresh strawberries and strawberry filling. Keep enough strawberry filling left out to drizzle over completed shortcakes..
- Add the cheesecake filling into the shortcakes and drizzle with strawberry filling. Once they're completed, dress them up with powdered sugar sprinkled over them and the plate; serve..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food semi-homemade strawberry cheesecake shortcake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!