Strawberry Heart No-Bake Cheesecake. This No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is full of flavor and uses both gelatin and a cooked strawberry mixture to make a thick and creamy cheesecake! No-Bake Strawberry cheesecake – an easy and beautiful dessert recipe that you don't need to bake at all. Follow this recipe to learn how to make homemade.
Easy, excellent strawberry recipe and you'll love the Strawberry Cheesecake is a cross between our wildly popular Classic No-bake Cheesecake and our Easy Strawberry Cake. Whip up my No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake in a matter of moments. My easy cheesecake recipe is the perfect party dish with impressive elegant charm.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, strawberry heart no-bake cheesecake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is full of flavor and uses both gelatin and a cooked strawberry mixture to make a thick and creamy cheesecake! No-Bake Strawberry cheesecake – an easy and beautiful dessert recipe that you don't need to bake at all. Follow this recipe to learn how to make homemade.
Strawberry Heart No-Bake Cheesecake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Strawberry Heart No-Bake Cheesecake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have strawberry heart no-bake cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Heart No-Bake Cheesecake:
- Get 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- Get 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- Make ready 50 grams of Sugar.
- Take 10 grams of Gelatin.
- Take of For the heart.
- Prepare 100 grams of Strawberries.
- Take 50 grams of Cream cheese.
- Take 5 grams of Gelatin.
- Get of For the base.
- Take 50 grams of Plain biscuits (cookies).
- Get 50 grams of Butter.
Otherwise, this no bake strawberry cheesecake is actually even better when made with frozen berries. Frozen fruits and vegetables are a saving grace for cooking and baking all year round, as they're picked and prepared at the peak of freshness. Plus, they're way cheaper than fresh! Pour two thirds of cheesecake mixture into strawberry-lined bowl.
Steps to make Strawberry Heart No-Bake Cheesecake:
- Make the heart: Soften the cream cheese in the microwave, and mix well with the strawberries (I used a food processor)..
- Add the gelatin, and microwave the mixture until just before it starts to boil. Mix well to dissolve the gelatin completely. Pour into a heart shaped mold, and put in the freezer..
- Make the base: Put the biscuits in a plastic bag and smash up into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and mix well..
- Butter or oil the cake mold (neither is listed in the ingredients). Line the bottom of the mold with the cookie crumb, and press down well using the back of a spoon..
- Make the unbaked cheesecake batter: Combine the cream, sugar and gelatin in a pan, and heat while stirring to dissolve the gelatin..
- Soften the 200 g of cream cheese in the microwave..
- Add the cream cheese to the pan and mix well. Pour into the cake mold from step 4. The cheesecake mix will blend better if you use a whisk..
- Take the frozen strawberry hearts from the molds..
- Sink the strawberry hearts into the cheesecake base, slowly and vertically..
- Warm up any leftover sauce from Step 2 in the microwave to make it liquid, and use it to decorate the top..
- Chill until set in the refrigerator. To remove from the mold, warm up the outside of the mold with a damp kitchen towel warmed up in the microwave..
- Note: Since this cheesecake is pretty firm, it's easy to remove from the mold and slice. The texture is springy and soft..
A delicious no-bake strawberry cheesecake that's easy to make and sure to impress. A white chocolate enhances the classic strawberries and cream flavour. This strawberry cheesecake is the summer dessert dreams are made of. Made with plenty of white chocolate, strawberries and cream. This No Bake Cheesecake is so light and creamy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food strawberry heart no-bake cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply