Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, strawberry cheesecake stuffed french toast. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have strawberry cheesecake stuffed french toast using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast:
- Make ready 1 cup of strawberries, finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Take 2 of large California strawberries, mashed.
- Get 1/2 cup of light cream cheese, softened.
- Take 2 teaspoons of powdered sugar.
- Get 8 slices of egg bread, or other loaf bread (preferably a day or two old), sliced 1/2-inch thick.
- Take 3 of large eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 2 teaspoons of butter.
Instructions to make Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast:
- In a small mixing bowl, sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar over chopped strawberries. Add lemon zest and lemon juice. Mix with a fork and set aside. Mix together mashed strawberries, light cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 2 tablespoon of the strawberry syrup. Spread equal amounts of the filling on each slice of bread. In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla and salt. Heat a skillet over medium heat..
- Dip bread into the egg mixture, gently flipping to allow egg mixture to soak in. Melt butter in the skillet, spreading the melted butter to evenly coat the bottom of the pan. Cook the bread slices for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through. Place French toast onto plates and top with a few tablespoons of the strawberry syrup. Sprinkle chocolate syrup over the toasts. Serve immediately..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food strawberry cheesecake stuffed french toast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!