No Bake Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, no bake fresh strawberry cheesecake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
No Bake Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. No Bake Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook no bake fresh strawberry cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make No Bake Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake:
- Get of Crust.
- Take 1 packet of ginger biscuits.
- Take Half of a packet tennis biscuits (You may use only ginger biscuits or only tennis biscuits, I used both to get the spiciness from ginger biscuits, and the chewy texture from tennis biscuits).
- Take 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Get of Filling.
- Take 2 of x 250g Smooth Cream Cheese.
- Take 1 cup of Double Thick Cream.
- Get 2-3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Make ready 20-25 of fresh strawberries.
- Get 1 tablespoons of lemon juice (optional).
- Take 1 drop of vanilla essence (optional).
- Get 2 tablespoons of strawberry jam.
- Make ready Half of teaspoon cornflour.
Instructions to make No Bake Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake:
- Crush all the biscuits until they resemble course crumbs. All melted butter to the crumbs and mix into a semi moist base. Add more butter if necessary. Pat the base into the container of your choice which you will be setting your cheesecake in. Leave base to Set on fridge for about 30 minutes ☺.
- Place all the strawberries in a blender and whizz into a smooth puree. Keep aside..
- Place both tubs of cream cheese into a bowl and beat until soft and smooth. Add the sugar and mix till sugar is well incorporated. Add the double thick cream and fold mixture till cream cheese and cream and come together.
- Now take your strawberry puree and add a few tablespoons at a time to the cream cheese mixture. Blend well. Continue adding the puree in until it reaches your desired level of strawberry-ness😊. If you are adding lemon juice and vanilla essence you may add it now..
- Once you are happy with your filling, place it on top of the base. Decorate with strawberries as you wish. I used the strawberry jam, corn flour and left over puree, mixed it well and drizzled it onto my cheesecake to get more of a strawberry flavour! Freeze for 3 hours or over night! Enjoy❤.
- And the most important ingredient in any meal is LOVE, and my kitty Moscow = Love 😊.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food no bake fresh strawberry cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply