Vanilla Cheesecake with Strawberry Purée Topping.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vanilla cheesecake with strawberry purée topping. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vanilla Cheesecake with Strawberry Purée Topping is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Vanilla Cheesecake with Strawberry Purée Topping is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vanilla cheesecake with strawberry purée topping using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vanilla Cheesecake with Strawberry Purée Topping:
- Prepare 2 packets of tennis biscuits.
- Make ready 200 g of margarine.
- Prepare 2 tubs of cream cheese/mascarpone.
- Make ready 1 can of condensed milk.
- Take 1/4 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Take 2 cups of Strawberries.
- Get 1 packet of gelatin.
Steps to make Vanilla Cheesecake with Strawberry Purée Topping:
- Put biscuits in a electric blender, and crush them until very fine crumbs form. 2. Pour crumbs into a medium bowl. Add butter, and stir until well combined. 3. Press the crumb mixture into a large flat bowl or pan, spreading it 1 1/2 to 2 inches up the side; press flat. Chill crust in freezer at least 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, make the filling: Using an electric mixer set at medium-high speed, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in the condensed milk a little at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl, as necessary. Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla. Pour the filling into the crust; smooth the top with a rubber spatula..
- Purée the Strawberries in a blender and add the prepared gelatin. Pour and spread the Purée over the cheesecake mixture. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, 2 1/2 to 3 hours..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food vanilla cheesecake with strawberry purée topping recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!