"Skinny" Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake. A great low fat dessert for any brunch, dinner party or special occasion like Valentine's day coming up. A healthy recipe for creamy cheesecake bars full of fresh, juicy strawberries. I still can't resist when they're mixed with something else sweet for dessert, like these Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake Bars!
For the filling, place the tofu in a blender and process until smooth. Add the cream cheese, sugar, lemon zest and vanilla and process until creamy. This Skinny Cheesecake topped with fresh strawberries is made with greek yogurt and a few other simple ingredients.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, "skinny" strawberry swirl cheesecake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A great low fat dessert for any brunch, dinner party or special occasion like Valentine's day coming up. A healthy recipe for creamy cheesecake bars full of fresh, juicy strawberries. I still can't resist when they're mixed with something else sweet for dessert, like these Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake Bars!
"Skinny" Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. "Skinny" Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook "skinny" strawberry swirl cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make "Skinny" Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake:
- Prepare 1 of 8 oz pack of reduced fat room temp creamcheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 2 large of egg whites.
- Take 3/4 cup of fat free vanilla greek yogurt.
- Get 1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Get 3/4 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Take 1/4 cup of sugar free strawberry jam.
Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait recipe, a lightened up dessert made with cottage cheese and Greek yogurt. I used wine glasses to serve these pretty parfaits so the layers are visible. These Skinny Pineapple Cheesecake Bars Taste Like Summer. Yogurt "Cheesecake" with Strawberries and Pineapple Syrup.
Instructions to make "Skinny" Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake:
- Preheat oven to 350? and line an 8×8 baking pan with foil and grease s bit with butter or non stick spray.
- Mix together the melted butter and crumbs until all the crumbs are moist and pack it evenly to the bottom of the pan.
- In a mixer gently beat the cream cheese until smooth and add in the sugar and beat until just incorporated.
- Gradually add in the yogurt, egg whites, vanilla and flour (making sure not to over beat).
- Mix in lemon juice.
- Pour batter all over crumbs and spread evenly.
- Take jam and microwave for about 10- 15 seconds and stir until smooth.
- Drop dollops all over th top of the cheesecake and with a toothpick run it through the jam and the cheesecake mix to create the marble effect! Use as much or as little of the jam until you're happy with the look!.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the sides pull away from the pan and the centre is still a bit not set. If it starts to crack you're over baking it!.
- Allow to cool at room temp for an hour or so before putting it in the fridge for several hours until completely set..
- Overnight is best!.
This smoothie is the more decadent cousin to that recipe. Skinny Mini Desserts are perfectly portioned for those must have times when a decadent treat is called for. Our Skinny Mini Cheesecake is the first in a long line of a-m-a-z-i-n-g-l-y delicious mini desserts. Keyword brownie recipes, brownies, cheesecake brownies, fudge swirled cheesecake brownies. To make the Cheesecake Layer: Beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy for about one minute.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food "skinny" strawberry swirl cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!