New York cheesecake.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, new york cheesecake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
New York cheesecake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. New York cheesecake is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook new york cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make New York cheesecake:
- Prepare of Crust.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- Get 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Make ready 24 oz of cream cheese.
- Make ready 1 can of condensed milk.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Make ready 1 pinch of salt.
- Take of Strawberry topping.
- Take 1 box of strawberries.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1 of red food coloring.
Steps to make New York cheesecake:
- Preheat oven to 350 °F..
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. set aside..
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup of sugar and melted butter in a small bowl. Press on bottom and up sides of prepared pan..
- Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool..
- Beat cream cheese and condensed milk at high speed with a beater until creamy..
- Gradually add 1 cup of sugar, mixing well..
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until each one is incorporated. TIP: Beat eggs at minimum speed or manually. If too much air gets into the mix then it will puff too much during baking and then crack when it sinks..
- Add lime juice and a pinch of salt. Beat until smooth..
- Pour into prepared crust..
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until mixture is almost set and slightly firm to the touch. Run a knife around edge of pan to release sides and help prevent cracking..
- Cool to room temperature, cover and chill at least 8 hours..
- Crush the strawberries with a fork and place them in a small pot..
- Dissolve cornstarch in water and add to the crushed strawberries..
- Add lemon juice, 1/4 cup of sugar and food coloring..
- Cook until dense, then remove from heat and cool..
- Cover the cheesecake with the topping and refrigerate until cold..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food new york cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!