No Bake Eggless Single Serve Strawberry Cheesecake.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, no bake eggless single serve strawberry cheesecake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
No Bake Eggless Single Serve Strawberry Cheesecake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. No Bake Eggless Single Serve Strawberry Cheesecake is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook no bake eggless single serve strawberry cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make No Bake Eggless Single Serve Strawberry Cheesecake:
- Take 1 cup of Digestive biscuit (crushed) -.
- Make ready 4 tbsps of Butter (melted) -.
- Take 4 tbsps of Brown Sugar -.
- Take 200 gms of Cream Cheese -.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar Powdered -.
- Get 2 tbsps of Curd (Thick) -.
- Get 50 gms of cream Whipped -.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Lime juice -.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Vanilla extract -.
- Take 6 – 8 tbsps of Strawberry preserve -.
- Prepare 3 – 4 tbsps of Strawberry crush -.
Steps to make No Bake Eggless Single Serve Strawberry Cheesecake:
- All ingredients have to be at room temperature before you start mixing them together. This quantity of ingredients are good for 6 glasses..
- Mix the crushed digestive biscuit, melted butter and sugar in a bowl until the mixture starts to hold together when made into a ball. (Ensure the biscuits are crushed by hand as we DO NOT want even pieces. We can also use rusk, cake crumbs, other types of biscuits etc to make this base). Keep this aside.
- Place cream cheese into a mixing bowl and mix slowly using a beater paddle set on low until the cheese is smooth. (This is a very important step to get the smooth consistency of the cheesecake. Do no beat at medium or high as this will introduce too much air into the mixture).
- Mix the sugar into this with the beater set at medium. Mix into this the curd, vanilla extract and lime juice stopping occasionally to scrape the sides of the bowl. Add the whipped cream and fold it in till well integrated. Keep this mix aside as well.
- In a different bowl combine the preserve and the crush and mix well. You can heat this slightly if required to get a slightly runny mix..
- Now you are ready to start assembling your cheesecakes in individual glasses. First put 2 heaped tbsp of the 1st mix (biscuit mix) into each glass. Tap it down till it forms a packed base. (You can increase or decrease the quantity as preferred for thickness of crust)..
- Now put in 2-3 heaped tbsp of the cream cheese mix on top of this and level it. DO NOT try to pack it down..
- Third layer will be the jam and crush mix. Use 1-2 tbsp and again level it. Now you can top this with a sliced strawberry or sprinkle some of the original biscuit mixture on top..
- This has to be kept in fridge for 6 hours minimum (preferably overnight) before serving..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food no bake eggless single serve strawberry cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply