Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect easy apple crumble recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to easy apple crumble recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy apple crumble recipe. You can have easy apple crumble using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make easy apple crumble:
- Use of Crumble.
- Take 90 grams of sugar.
- Take 90 grams of flour.
- Use 80 grams of butter.
- Get of Filling.
- Get 30 grams of sugar.
- You need 50 ml of water.
- Use 2 stick of cinnamon.
- Get 1 slice of lemon peel.
- Provide 6 of granny smirh apples, peeled and cored.
- Provide of base.
- Take 220 grams of vanilla cookies.
- You need 100 grams of butter.
- You need 1 pinch of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make easy apple crumble:
- For the crumble, mix the cold butter with the sugar and slowly add the flour, until it is roughly grained..
- Save it in the fridge until is time to use it..
- For the base, smash the cookies until they are powdered..
- Add the melted butter and vanilla extract..
- Press the base firmly against a cake pan..
- for the apple filling, peel, and cut the apples into thin slices..
- cook the apples together with the cinnamon, the lemon peel, add water and sugar..
- when the apples are soft take the cinnamon stick, and lemon peel, and turn of the fire and let the filling apart to cool..
- finally add the filling on top of the cookie base and the crumble on top..
- cook for 20 in the oven until the crumble turns golden..
If you find this easy apple crumble recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.