Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best French-Style Chocolate Apple Crumble recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French-Style Chocolate Apple Crumble recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french-style chocolate apple crumble recipe. To cook french-style chocolate apple crumble you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make French-Style Chocolate Apple Crumble:
- You need 2 of Apples.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Brown sugar (or regular sugar).
- You need 50 grams of ●Unsalted butter (or regular butter).
- Get 60 grams of ●Brown sugar (or regular sugar).
- Use 100 grams of ●Cake flour.
- Take 80 grams of Bitter chocolate.
Instructions to make French-Style Chocolate Apple Crumble:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Peel the apples, remove the cores, cut into eighths, and slice..
- Heat a teaspoon of butter (not listed in the ingredients) in a frying pan over medium heat. Saute the apples from Step 1 for 5 minutes..
- Add 1 tablespoon of brown sugar to the apples from Step 2. Once completely mixed, turn off the heat and transfer to a pan greased with butter (not listed in the ingredients)..
- Cut the ● butter into small cubes and combine in a bowl with the brown sugar and flour. Use your fingertips to mix until crumbly..
- (While mixing, you can also make large crumbles by clumping the mixture together with your hands and dropping it back into the bowl.).
- Break up the chocolate. (During this step, let crumble from Step 5 chill in the refrigerator.) Top the apple mixture from Step 3 with the broken chocolate..
- Top with the crumble from Step 4, then bake in the heated oven for 30 minutes to finish..
- Note: This recipe is a little sweet, so adjust the sugar and chocolate to taste..
If you find this French-Style Chocolate Apple Crumble recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.