Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Chicken & Sausage Pot Pie, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Chicken & Sausage Pot Pie, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Go up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys chicken & sausage pot pie, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys chicken & sausage pot pie, gf df ef sf nf you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Chicken & Sausage Pot Pie, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 300 g of diced chicken.
- Get 200 g of gluten-free pork sausages, sliced.
- Get 2 of carrots, chopped.
- Take 2 sticks of celery, chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of gluten-free / plain flour.
- You need 250 ml of chicken stock.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oatly creme fraiche.
- Use 150 g of frozen peas.
- Prepare 100 g of Violife brand free-from cheese, grated/shredded (optional).
- Use of Salt & pepper.
- Provide 300 g of Vickys Puff Pastry – see my previously posted recipe.
- Use of Milk of choice to glaze pastry.
Instructions to make Vickys Chicken & Sausage Pot Pie, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Pre-heat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the onion until translucent.
- Add the garlic, chicken and sausage and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is browned.
- Stir in the carrots and celery then sprinkle the flour over and mix in.
- Add the chicken stock and let simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened and the chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in the creme fraiche, cheese and peas, season to taste with salt and pepper then transfer into an ovenproof dish.
- Roll out and cut the pastry to size and place over the oven dish, sticking the pastry overhang to the outside of the dish with a little of the milk. If the pastry touches the filling underneath it won't cook properly so use a dish that leaves a bit of space between the filling and top of the dish..
- Glaze the pastry with the milk then bake for 25 minutes or until the pastry is golden.
- Serve with boiled potatoes or chunky chips. This served 2 adults and 3 under 10's.
If you find this Vickys Chicken & Sausage Pot Pie, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply