Crockpot Beef Ribs.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, crockpot beef ribs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Beef Ribs is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Crockpot Beef Ribs is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot beef ribs using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Beef Ribs:
- Get 8 of Beef Ribs.
- Get 1 cup of diced Roma tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 Tbsp of vinegar.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 of medium baking potatoes.
Instructions to make Crockpot Beef Ribs:
- line the crockpot with a slow cooker liner. (saves time on clean up).
- place cut potatoes on bottom.
- Place ribs on top of potatoes.
- In a bowl, combine diced tomatoes, brown sugar, vinegar, water, tomato paste and salt in a bowl. Gently mix up with hands or spoon..
- Pour the mixture of the bowl over the ribs. Be sure that the mixture covers the top of the ribs..
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours..
- Remove ribs when done, let sit for 5 minutes.
- Put potatoes in a bowl, pour some gravy on top..
- Serve and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crockpot beef ribs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply