Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Rhubarb and Apple Crumble recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rhubarb and Apple Crumble recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rhubarb and apple crumble recipe. You can cook rhubarb and apple crumble using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rhubarb and Apple Crumble:
- Provide of For The Apple And Rhubarb Mix.
- Get 400 g of rhubarb.
- Use 100 g of apple.
- You need 100 g of golden caster sugar.
- Provide of For The Crumble Topping.
- You need 140 g of self-rasing flour.
- You need 85 g of butter.
- You need 50 g of golden caster sugar.
Steps to make Rhubarb and Apple Crumble:
- Chopp the rhubarb and apple into small pieces around the size of your thumb then tip them into a saucepan along with the golden sugar. Simmer for around 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat the oven to 180°C. Make the crumble by rubbing the butter and flour together with your fingers untill you have a soft, crumbly mix. Add the golden sugar then carry on rubbing together..
- Once the rhubarb and apple are soft but still holding their shape, tip into a baking dish then scatter the crumble on top. To give the crumble a extra crunch, sprinkle on a tiny bit more golden sugar (this will melt in the oven)..
- Place in the oven and bake for around 30 minutes..
If you find this Rhubarb and Apple Crumble recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply