Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple crumble with vanilla ice cream and cranberry sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple crumble with vanilla ice cream and cranberry sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and eat something beneficial. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple crumble with vanilla ice cream and cranberry sauce recipe. To cook apple crumble with vanilla ice cream and cranberry sauce you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple crumble with vanilla ice cream and cranberry sauce:
- You need of base.
- Get 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 500 g of butter.
- Take 2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tablespoon of nutmeg.
- You need of filling.
- You need 6 of Apples.
- Provide half of cup suger.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of nutmeg.
- Provide pinch of salt.
- Get 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Apple crumble with vanilla ice cream and cranberry sauce:
- Peel all apples, cut into thin slices. Remember to remove the seeds..
- Boil them in suger, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg until tender.
- Mix all dry ingredients and then rubble the butter in to format crumbs..
- User any of your cup cake trays to bake this Apple crumble.
- With your fingers press the crumbs down to form a base..
- Take boiled apples from water. Make water is completely drained from apples. Start lying them on top of the base in the tray..
- Cover the apple crumble minis with the rest of the crumbs. Make sure each one of them is completely covered to form a pyramid.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!.
If you find this Apple crumble with vanilla ice cream and cranberry sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.