Ray's' Jello Cake.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, ray's' jello cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ray's' Jello Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Ray's' Jello Cake is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have ray's' jello cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ray's' Jello Cake:
- Make ready 12 of Graham crackers.
- Make ready 2 box of strawberry jello.
- Make ready 1 box of large) banana instant pudding.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of strawberry extract.
- Get 1 can of whip cream for decoration.
- Prepare 1 can of crushed drained pineapple.
- Take 1 of chocolate sprinkles.
- Take 1/2 each of bag marshmallows.
- Make ready 1 tub of large tub of coolwhip.
Steps to make Ray's' Jello Cake:
- A 9×13 dish is used for this recipe. Start by making your jello as directed let set in fridge at least 2 hrs. You don't want it set just firmed up a bit to pour over crackers..
- Make pudding as directed set in fridge to thicken at least 10minutes. Now add in coolwhip, extract & marshmallows & drained pineapple. Mix well set in fridge.save about 1-2 Cups of cool whip for top.
- Now layer your crackers to bottom dish evenly. Top with jello that's runny but firm. Set in fridge to set at least 3-4hrs..
- Once your jello is set top your cake with pudding mixture.then top with last of coolwhip, Decorate with whipping as you like I crushed additional crackers for top..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food ray's' jello cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!