Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Choose water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour recipe. You can have easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour:
- You need of For the dough.
- Provide 3 1/2 cups of flour (2 cups all purpose flour and 1 1/2 cup wholemeal).
- Get 3/4 cups of oil (half olive oil, half vegetable oil).
- Take 3/4 cups of dark brown sugar.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- You need 1 packet of baking powder (20 g).
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Provide of For the filling.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of coarsely ground walnuts.
- Provide 3/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Provide 6-7 of apples.
Instructions to make Easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour:
- Sift the flour and place it in a bowl together with the vanilla and the baking powder..
- Mix, make a well in the middle and add the oil, the sugar and the egg, lightly beaten..
- Knead and when your dough looks like trahana (like crumbles) it is ready..
- Peel and grate the apples coarsely and mix them with the rest of the ingredients for the filling (walnuts, sugar, cinnamon)..
- Brush a medium-sized baking tray with oil and spread half of the dough (pressing it down a little to make it even)..
- Spread the filling ot top and cover with the rest of the dough (pressing it down once again)..
- Brush with a little egg (for the colour) and bake for about an hour at 180°C..
- When it is ready remove from the oven and sprinkle with a little icing sugar while it's still hot so that the sugar sticks..
If you find this Easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.