Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Dammies coloured rice served with meat balls in sauce & coleslaw recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dammies coloured rice served with meat balls in sauce & coleslaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dammies coloured rice served with meat balls in sauce & coleslaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dammies coloured rice served with meat balls in sauce & coleslaw recipe. You can cook dammies coloured rice served with meat balls in sauce & coleslaw using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dammies coloured rice served with meat balls in sauce & coleslaw:
- You need 3 cups of rice.
- Prepare 4 of edible colours… Red,yellow,blue and green.
- Prepare of Beef for the meat balls.
- Use of Green peas.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Use of Black pepper.
- Provide of Cornflour or flour.
- You need cube of Seasoning.
- Take of Tomatoes.
- You need of Pepper.
- Use of Shambo.
- Use of Tatashe.
- Take of Onions.
- Provide of Thyme.
- Provide of Curry.
- Take of Tomeric.
- Provide of Cabbage,carrots and onions for the coleslaw.
- Use of Salad cream.
- You need of White pepper.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Dammies coloured rice served with meat balls in sauce & coleslaw:
- Per boil the 3 cups of Rice. Divide into 5 equal parts. In 5 Different pots… add a bit of colour to each. Add a bit of water to cook like our normal white rice. Then allow for the five pots of coloured rice to cool off. The red,yellow,blue,green and White. In a bowl mix all coloured rice and that gives us a mix of coloured rice..
- For our meat balls… washed and diced beef in a processor, add a bit of ginger,garlic,season,salt,black pepper,fresh pepper and blend. Then pour in a bowl, add a bit of egg liquid and a bit of corn flour. Mold with your fingers into perfect balls. Using a non stick pan put a bit of an oil, drop the meat balls on it and allow to cook side by side till it's golden brown..
- For the sauce, blend the pepper,shambo,tomatoes,tatashe and onions. Pour some oil and pour the blended paste… add thyme,ginger,seasoning,salt, to cook for 10 min. Then add the meat balls. 7.
- The coleslaw, shredded carrots,cabbage and chopped onions. Pour in a bowl add a bit of white pepper and the salad cream..
If you find this Dammies coloured rice served with meat balls in sauce & coleslaw recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.