Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sauteed beet greens with hard boiled egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sauteed beet greens with hard boiled egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is often the key to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sauteed beet greens with hard boiled egg recipe. You can cook sauteed beet greens with hard boiled egg using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sauteed beet greens with hard boiled egg:
- Provide 1 bundle of beet greens.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon – Juice only.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 2 teaspoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Use 4 of large eggs.
Instructions to make Sauteed beet greens with hard boiled egg:
- Place eggs in a large saucepan. Cover them with cool water by 1 inch. Cover with a lid and bring water to a boil over high heat; when the water has reached a boil, set the timer for the desired time. Boil for 6 – 7 minutes over medium-high heat for perfect hard-boiled eggs..
- While.the eggs cook, Prepare an ice water bath for hard boiled eggs. Once timer from eggs completes, place eggs in ice bath for several minutes before peeling.
- Wash beet stems, cut stems into 1" pieces and chop leaves..
- Place stems in a large non-stick pan with 1 cup of water. Cover and simmer 4-7 minutes or until fork tender..
- Drain. Add garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper. Squeeze the lemon over the greens. Sautee 2-3 minutes or until greens are wilted..
- Remove from heat, stir in butter and additional salt & pepper to taste. Serve warm..
If you find this Sauteed beet greens with hard boiled egg recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply