Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chai Tea Eggnog Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chai Tea Eggnog Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chai tea eggnog cookies recipe. To cook chai tea eggnog cookies you need 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chai Tea Eggnog Cookies:
- Get 1 envelope of chai tea bag.
- Get 1 packages of Sugar Cookie Mix.
- Get 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of Melted Butter.
- Use 1 large of Egg.
- Take 4 tbsp of Eggnog Divided.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Freshly Grated Nutmeg.
- Provide 1 of Parchment Paper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cinnamon Sugar.
Steps to make Chai Tea Eggnog Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Remove tea leaves from tea bag.
- Stir together tea leaves, cookie mix, butter, egg, and 2 Tbsp. eggnog until well blended..
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Dust something flat with flour, gently flattened oh just a little bit.
- sprinkle with cinnamon sugar if desired (Recommended).
- Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from baking sheet to a wire rack, and cool COMPLETELY (about 10 minutes)..
- Whisk together powdered sugar, nutmeg, and remaining 2 Tbsp. eggnog until smooth.
- Spoon over cooled cookies..
- Let sit for about 5 minutes.
If you find this Chai Tea Eggnog Cookies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.