Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shakthi's Indian Chai Tea ☕️ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shakthi's Indian Chai Tea ☕️ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. This will probably go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights especially are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and notice just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shakthi's indian chai tea ☕️ recipe. To cook shakthi's indian chai tea ☕️ you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Shakthi's Indian Chai Tea ☕️:
- You need 2 of cloves.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ginger root, crushed.
- Take 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- You need 250 ml of boiling water (1 cup).
- Get 4 tablespoon of black tea leaves (darjeeling or earl grey works best).
- Use 200 ml of milk (1 cup).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar (optional).
Instructions to make Shakthi's Indian Chai Tea ☕️:
- Mix the cloves, cardamom, ginger and cinnamon together, ensuring the cloves and ginger are ground to a fine consistency..
- Boil the spice mix with a small amount of water (~50 ml, 1/4 cup), then let simmer..
- In a separate pot, brew the tea leaves in the boiling water (200ml) for several minutes. Then add the milk and bring to just before boiling (bubbles forming on the surface) for about 20 seconds..
- Pour the tea mixture into your cup or teapot through a sieve to strain out the tea leaves..
- Add the sugar (optional, to taste) and the spice mix (through a sieve, or cloth) to your tea. Enjoy!.
If you find this Shakthi's Indian Chai Tea ☕️ recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.