Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausage Casserole, for 2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage Casserole, for 2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place to begin with as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them instead of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more initially, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Coupled with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage casserole, for 2 recipe. To make sausage casserole, for 2 you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage Casserole, for 2:
- Use 4 of Pork sausages.
- Prepare 2 of Rashers unsmoked bacon.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder or smoked paprika.
- Take 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 1 can of beans, any type, or mixed in water.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Get 1 tbsp of Worcester sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each of dried thyme, rosemary and sage.
- Use 100 ml of wine, red or white.
- Take 1 cob of crusty bread.
- You need 1/2 head of Cabbage, any type.
Steps to make Sausage Casserole, for 2:
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a large non-stick pan or deep-sided frying pan and fry the sausages gently for 10 minutes, turning every now and then until nicely browned all over. Add the bacon pieces and fry until they begin to brown and crisp..
- Add the onions to the pan and fry over a medium heat until they start to soften, stirring often. Add the garlic and cook for 2–3 minutes more until the onions turn pale golden-brown, stirring frequently..
- Sprinkle over the chilli powder or smoked paprika and cook together for a few seconds longer. Stir in the tomatoes, chicken stock, tomato purée, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar and herbs. Pour over the wine, or some water if you’re not using wine, and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat, cover the pan loosely with a lid and leave to simmer very gently for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Stir the beans into the casserole, and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is thick. Meanwhile, steam the cabbage..
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Melt some butter over the cabbage and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve together..
If you find this Sausage Casserole, for 2 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.