Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kashmiri chai, Pink Tea recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kashmiri chai, Pink Tea recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Start with replacing the light bulbs. This will probably go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. You should replace your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also occurs in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kashmiri chai, pink tea recipe. To make kashmiri chai, pink tea you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kashmiri chai, Pink Tea:
- Take 3 tsp of Kashmiri tea leaves.
- You need 3-4 of laung.
- Prepare 2-3 of Hari elaichi.
- Provide 1/4 of th tsp Baking soda.
- Take 4 cups of water.
- Provide 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of Badam sliced.
- You need of Pista sliced.
- You need 1 cup of ice cold water.
Steps to make Kashmiri chai, Pink Tea:
- Aik pan Mein 3 cups Pani add krain is Mein 3tsp kashmiri tea leaves shamil krain,laung or elaichi,baking soda b shamil kar ke 15 mint tak pakayn..
- 15 se 20 mint pkanay ke baad is ka flame off krdain. Or is Mein brf Wala thanda pani 1 cup shamil krdain.or isay achi trha se phaint lain..
- Phr is ke baad dobara flame on krain,or ab is mein milk shamil krain,sugar b shamil krdain or badam pista b shamil krdain or isay mzeed 5-6 mint pakayn..
- Is Mein khudi gulabi colour ajayga 6 mint baad cup Mein nikaal lain or upper se badam pista sprinkle Kar ke serve krain..
If you find this Kashmiri chai, Pink Tea recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply