Crockpot Beef and Potatoes.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, crockpot beef and potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Beef and Potatoes is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Crockpot Beef and Potatoes is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot beef and potatoes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Beef and Potatoes:
- Make ready of Beef roast.
- Make ready 2 lb of beef chunks.
- Prepare 1 each of large onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 each of large potatoes washed and peeled diced.
- Prepare 1 envelope of onion soup mix.
- Make ready 1 cup of ginger ale.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Get 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of garlic bulb.
- Make ready 1 each of small pack of baby carrots.
Steps to make Crockpot Beef and Potatoes:
- Combine all but seasoning in crockpot and mix well..
- Add the salt pepper and garlic to taste..
- Cook with the lid on crockpot and stir occasionally..
- Cook on the high setting for about two hours or until potatoes and beef are tender..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crockpot beef and potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply