Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Kashmiri Tea/Chai/Quahwah recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kashmiri Tea/Chai/Quahwah recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kashmiri Tea/Chai/Quahwah recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kashmiri tea/chai/quahwah recipe. You can have kashmiri tea/chai/quahwah using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kashmiri Tea/Chai/Quahwah:
- Provide 1 tsp of Fresh green tea.
- You need 2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 pinch of Kesar flakes.
- Use 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 of Cardamom pods.
- Provide 6 of Almonds.
- Take 1 stick of of cinnamon.
Steps to make Kashmiri Tea/Chai/Quahwah:
- Crush the cardamom pods and cinnamon stick and almonds..
- Put water in a pan/kettle and start boiling.
- Once the water starts boiling add sugar, saffron flakes and the crushed cardamom pods & cinnamon sticks and Almonds..
- Simmer/lower the heat and allow this concoction to boil, till it becomes thicker..
- Once the boiling is done, turn off the heat..
- Pour the liquid into a cup through a strainer..
- A cup of tempting KashmirI tea/chai/Quahwah is ready..
If you find this Kashmiri Tea/Chai/Quahwah recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.