Detox Cleansing Green Berry Smoothie.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, detox cleansing green berry smoothie. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Detox Cleansing Green Berry Smoothie is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Detox Cleansing Green Berry Smoothie is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have detox cleansing green berry smoothie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Detox Cleansing Green Berry Smoothie:
- Get 2 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh orange juice (optional ).
- Make ready 2 1/2 bunch of spinach(x2).
- Make ready 2 of small gala apples.
- Get 1 of banana (optional ).
- Prepare 2 cup of frozen mixed berries (strawberry,blackberry,raspberry,blueberry ).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground flaxseed (and/or chia seeds).
- Get 1 packages of stevia (or more to taste).
Instructions to make Detox Cleansing Green Berry Smoothie:
- Add the water (and juice if your adding OJ) and spinach into a blender. Blend for 1 minute..
- Add apples (and banana if your adding), mixed frozen berries, flaxseed (and/or chia seeds), and the stevia. Blend for 1-2min until well blended..
- **if you like your smoothies less chunky, add another cupof water and blend an extra minute..
- Substitute options: you can easily substitute spinach for mixed greens or kale if you dont have any on hand. And berries can be any other frozen fruit (peaches, pineapple, papaya, grapes, etc).
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food detox cleansing green berry smoothie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply