Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cinnamon Roll Bread (baking without an oven!) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cinnamon Roll Bread (baking without an oven!) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Roll Bread (baking without an oven!) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon roll bread (baking without an oven!) recipe. To cook cinnamon roll bread (baking without an oven!) you need 16 ingredients and 31 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cinnamon Roll Bread (baking without an oven!):
- Take of For the dough.
- Take 2 2/3 cups of flour.
- Use 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 teaspoons of instant yeast.
- Use 1 of large egg.
- Take 3 tablespoons of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Use of For the filling.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Use 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- You need of Baking equipments.
- Prepare of Pot.
- Use Loaf of pan.
- Provide 6 of stones.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Roll Bread (baking without an oven!):
- Can you believe? I baked this bread in a pot. I hope this post will guide you someway through local baking..
- This bread is out of this world! If you love cinnamon roll, this bread is a good alternative, you'll fall in love with it at first bite..
- Here are the ingredients for the bread..
- Combine the dry ingredients together: (flour, sugar, yeast and salt)..
- Mix and ddd milk, egg, and butter.
- Mix the wet ingredients lightly.
- Add water. Using hand, combine all the contents into a soft dough.
- Rub working surface with butter. Place the dough on the surface.
- Knead for 5 to 6 minutes. Beat well for 5 minutes more..
- The dough should be very soft after kneading; like this:.
- Place the dough in a bowl. Cover it (you can use a cling film to cover) and place in a warm place. Allow it to rise for 1 hour.
- In the mean time, combine cinnamon and sugar together in a bowl. Set aside..
- This is the dough after 1 hour. It doubled or even tripled in size..
- Punch it down to remove the air.
- Place the dough on working surface. The surface should have remaining butter greased earlier. If it looks dry, rub again with a pinch amount of butter.
- Roll the dough using a rolling pin.
- Roll it into a rectangular flat dough.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup cinnamon and sugar mixture on the dough.
- Spread the filling as evenly as possible.
- Start rolling with the shorter side of the rectangle.
- Gently and slowly.
- The dough will look cylindrical after rolling it completely.
- Grease a loaf pan with butter. Place the cylinder inside the pan. Cover and allow it to rest and rise a little, for 10-15 minutes.
- Egg wash the dough (crack an egg in a bowl, whisk it and brush the dough with it).
- Baking time👌: In a wide pot, arrange 6 Stones in a rectangular pattern; So that it would correspond with the shape of the loaf pan. Place on heat. Cover and preheat the pot for 10 minutes..
- Place the loaf pan on the stones. Cover the pot and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, on a quite low heat. Note: Make sure the pot is covered tightly, do not allow air to pass in. If the lid did not cover the pot well, cover the pot with foil paper or a piece of cloth then place the lid. This will prevent air from entering the pot..
- Test it's doneness by poking a skewer. If it comes out clean, the bread have finish baking..
- Take off the pan from the pot. Remove the bread and allow it to cool completely before serving..
- Cut the bread into slices. And you have a beautiful swirl delicacy..
- Serve with milk or tea. Enjoy..
If you find this Cinnamon Roll Bread (baking without an oven!) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.