Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Corn Burger/Whole wheat homemade buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Corn Burger/Whole wheat homemade buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Start with changing the light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that tough. Mostly, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak corn burger/whole wheat homemade buns recipe. To make palak corn burger/whole wheat homemade buns you need 33 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Corn Burger/Whole wheat homemade buns:
- Take For of Palak and Corn Tikki :.
- Take 1/2 cup of boiled palak puree.
- Take 1/2 cup of crushed corn.
- Prepare 3 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of cornflour.
- Provide 3 tbsp of bread crums.
- Take 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Use As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of maida/1tbsp cornflour for thick paste.
- Provide As required of Bread crumbs to coat at end.
- Prepare As required of Oil for frying.
- Get For of Burger Buns :.
- You need 3 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of yeast.
- Provide 2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Use 1 cup of warm milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 3 tbsp of milk powder.
- Take For of Salsa :.
- Use 1/2 of sliced green capsicum.
- Provide 1/2 of sliced yellow capsicum.
- Use 1/2 of sliced red capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 of sliced onion.
- Use 1/2 cup of capsicum.
- Take 1/2 of sliced tomatoes without seeds.
- You need As required of Cheese for burger.
- Take As required of Any type of mayonise to apply.
Steps to make Palak Corn Burger/Whole wheat homemade buns:
- Let's Start with Palak and corn Tikki, mix all the above ingredients and form a good mixture to form a tikki of that mixture and keep it aside. Now take 2tbsp maida and 1tbsp cornflour then add some water into it and form a semi-thick paste, also take bread crumbs into another plate. Now dip tikki in this maida mixture and coat with bread crumbs. Repeat this process for two times for very tikki. Now heat up the oil for frying and gently fry all this tikkis and the tikkis are ready..
- For burger buns you can also use readymade ones if you want to. Now take a bowl add add yeast and little bit of water then mix it well and keep it aside for 10 minutes for it to get activate. After 10 mins take another bowl and add all purpose flour, salt, yeast and knead it to a dough. Keep the dough aside for 20 min to let it rise and after 20 mins knead it again then give it a shape and transfer it to a baking tray and bake it..
- For salsa either placing raw vegetable directly into the burger, try it this way it is amazingly good. Here mix all the above ingredients in a bowl add some salt, black pepper, jeera powder, lemon juice, coriander. Mix all this properly and keep it aside..
- Merging all the elements, take your burger bun. Cut into half and toast with butter on a pan, apply any mayonise you want and put some salsa on it. Keep your burger tikki then add some grated cheese and cover it and you can serve with some salsa on side..
- Note- Check steps for making buns.
If you find this Palak Corn Burger/Whole wheat homemade buns recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply