Simple Cob Loaf.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, simple cob loaf. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Cob Loaf is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Simple Cob Loaf is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple cob loaf using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Cob Loaf:
- Make ready 500 g of strong bread flour.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of x 7g sachet of fast action yeast.
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 300 ml of cold water.
Instructions to make Simple Cob Loaf:
- Preheated oven to 220°C (fan).
- Place flour in a large bowl and sprinkle on salt and yeast mixing well.
- Create a well in the centre of the dry ingredients.
- Add oil and water and to dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Flour a surface and knead dough for 10 minutes you are looking for a smooth texture after the 10 minutes.
- Oil a large bowl and place the kneaded dough in after, cover with cling film and leave in a warm place to prove for 1 hour.
- Knock back the dough after proving and then shape into a ball.
- Place onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and leave to prove for 1 hour.
- Dust the dough with flour and score a cross into the dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food simple cob loaf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply