Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Bourbon Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bourbon Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bourbon Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
A large amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bourbon chicken recipe. You can have bourbon chicken using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bourbon Chicken:
- Get 1 lb of chicken breast.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 dash of garlic powder.
- Use 1 dash of ginger.
- Use 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Use 2 oz of apple juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of Soy sauce.
Steps to make Bourbon Chicken:
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and lightly brown.
- Remove chicken. Add all of the other ingredients into pan over medium heat.
- Stir over medium heat until all the ingredients are well mixed and dissolved.
- Add chicken back to the mixture and bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Serve over rice..
- Note: You can increase the sauce by however much you want. It is delicious over the rice!.
If you find this Bourbon Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.