Crockpot Beer Beef Fajitas.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, crockpot beer beef fajitas. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Beer Beef Fajitas is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Crockpot Beer Beef Fajitas is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot beer beef fajitas using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Beer Beef Fajitas:
- Take 1 of green bell pepper, sliced.
- Get 1 of red bell pepper, sliced.
- Take 1 large of onion, sliced.
- Take 3 lb of round steak, sliced into 1/2 inch strips.
- Take 1 envelope of fajita seasoning.
- Get 1/2 cup of beer.
Steps to make Crockpot Beer Beef Fajitas:
- In Crockpot, put in the onions and bell pepper..
- Add meat..
- In a medium bowl, mix together beer and fajita seasoning..
- Pour over beef and veggies..
- Cook on low for 8 hours..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crockpot beer beef fajitas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!