Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Whiskey Peach Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Whiskey Peach Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whiskey Peach Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
You may prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is not true. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, of course. A lot of it really is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whiskey peach chicken recipe. To cook whiskey peach chicken you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Whiskey Peach Chicken:
- Get 12 of whole Chicken Thighs, Bone-in, Skin-on.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Take 1 of whole Yellow Onion, Diced.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of Whiskey.
- You need 12 of ounces, fluid Barbecue Sauce.
- You need 1 jar of Peach Preserves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Take 4 cloves of Garlic, Peeled.
- Provide 3 of whole Green Onions, Sliced Thin.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
Instructions to make Whiskey Peach Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Heat oil & butter in a heavy pot over medium-high heat. Place chicken thighs, four at a time, in the pot, skin side down. Brown both sides, then remove to a plate and repeat until all chicken is browned..
- Pour off half the grease, then return pan to stove. Add onions to pan and stir, cooking for 2 minutes. Pour whiskey into the pot, being very careful if you're using an open flame. Stir and scrape the bottom of the pan, allowing whiskey to reduce for 2 minutes..
- Pour in barbecue sauce, peach preserves, water, and Worcestershire sauce. Throw in garlic cloves. Stir until combined..
- Place chicken in a large deep baking dish and pour your peaches and sauce on top and place in the oven, Cook for 1 1/2 hours, then remove from oven serves about 6 people..
If you find this Whiskey Peach Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply