Easy Parmesan Crusted Ckicken.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy parmesan crusted ckicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Parmesan Crusted Ckicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Easy Parmesan Crusted Ckicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy parmesan crusted ckicken using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Parmesan Crusted Ckicken:
- Get 1/4 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of parmeasan cheese.
- Prepare 6 tbs of Mayonnaise.
- Take 2 of large chicken breast trimmed and cut in half.
- Take of Choice of spaghetti sauce.
Instructions to make Easy Parmesan Crusted Ckicken:
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place parmesan and bread crumbs in to 2 separate bowls..
- Smear the chicken breast with the mayo..
- Roll the chicken in the parmesan bowl and coat it. Next do the same in the Italian bread crumbs..
- Arrange the coated chicken breast in a single layer in an oven safe pan.
- Cover chicken with the remainder of parmesan and bread crumbs..
- Bake for 20 min..
- Remove from oven and top with spaghetti sauce. Replace in oven for additional 5 min..
- Remove from oven and let stand for 5 min and serve!.
- For 6oz.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy parmesan crusted ckicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply