Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Peach Whiskey BBQ chicken thighs (Ree Drummond's recipe) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peach Whiskey BBQ chicken thighs (Ree Drummond's recipe) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peach Whiskey BBQ chicken thighs (Ree Drummond's recipe) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is often the main element to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peach whiskey bbq chicken thighs (ree drummond's recipe) recipe. To cook peach whiskey bbq chicken thighs (ree drummond's recipe) you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peach Whiskey BBQ chicken thighs (Ree Drummond's recipe):
- Take 10 of chicken thighs, bone in, skin on.
- Prepare 2 T. of Olive oil.
- Get 2 T. of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- You need 1 c. of Whiskey.
- Use 16 oz. of BBQ sauce.
- You need 16 oz. of Jar peach preserves.
- You need 1/2 c. of Water.
- Provide 2 T. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic.
- Use of Green onions, garnish-finish.
Steps to make Peach Whiskey BBQ chicken thighs (Ree Drummond's recipe):
- Brown thighs in skillet on both sides in the oil and butter. Don't crowd the pan. Do it in stages. Remove thighs to 10 x 15 lasagna pan. (My 9 x 13 Pyrex was not large enough.).
- Once all chicken is seared and in the roasting pan, drain about half the fat out of the skillet and return to the heat. Cook your onions 2 minutes or so, to soften them a bit..
- Add whiskey to onions. Be careful if you use gas stove. Alcohol is highly flammable. Simmer to let the alcohol burn off and it will reduce just a bit..
- While that simmers, mix together the remaining ingredients (except green onion). Stir that sauce, preserve, garlic, and water mixture into your boozey onions..
- Once incorporated, dump this onion sauce on top of your chicken thighs in your roasting pan. (I first tried to fit them in my Pyrex. Took the picture, then changed everything into a bigger pan. Better safe, than sorry.).
- Cook at 300 degrees for one and a half hours. Serve with a ladle of sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with green onions. (If you remember them…which, of course, I never do.).
If you find this Peach Whiskey BBQ chicken thighs (Ree Drummond's recipe) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.