Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Fried Creamed Corn recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Creamed Corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Creamed Corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried creamed corn recipe. To cook fried creamed corn you need 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Creamed Corn:
- Prepare 6 each of ears of corn.
- Use 3 slice of bacon.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of evaporated milk; warmed.
Instructions to make Fried Creamed Corn:
- Triple cut the kernels off the ears of corn * see note*. and set aside..
- Heat a large skillet and fry bacon until crisp..
- Drain bacon on paper towels and crumble..
- Use the drippings in the pan saute the kernels until lightly browned..
- Add the butter and heat until melted..
- Stir in the flour until smooth and gradually stir in the evaporated milk..
- Stir in the crumbled bacon and cover. Cook until the sauce is thickened, about 10 minutes..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- *NOTE* Triple cut directions: First cut the corn off the cob with a knife. Then go back over it to get all the kernels. Finally take your knife and scrape down the cob to get all the juice from it..
If you find this Fried Creamed Corn recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.